Enterprise Car Rental

smrtypnts

My daughter works for Enterprise and gets a healthy discount. Enough of a discount to make it worth my while to get my car with them for all the islands. Is there any reason why I should NOT rent from them at any one of the islands? I know in Kona, it's not as close as the King Kam hotel, but it's my understanding that a shuttle will pick me up and the company is just a short drive away. Also, I would love to hear from anyone who's rented from Enterprise and any experiences they had--good or bad.

Thanks!!!

My daughter works for Enterprise and gets a healthy discount. Enough of a discount to make it worth my while to get my car with them for all the islands. Is there any reason why I should NOT rent from them at any one of the islands? I know in Kona, it's not as close as the King Kam hotel, but it's my understanding that a shuttle will pick me up and the company is just a short drive away. Also, I would love to hear from anyone who's rented from Enterprise and any experiences they had--good or bad.

Thanks!!!

Although I did not use Enterprise in Hawaii, my children and I have used them many times in various locations and have never had a problem.

From my understanding the Kona location is a ten minute drive from the pier. You just call them when you are ready to be picked up and they will send someone to get you. If the price was right, I would have no hesitation using them based on all my previous experiences with them.

Archived