Ruby Princess Adult Only Pool

joycefnp

I am helping a friend plan a group cruise for her 50th birthday. I've been doing a lot of research, but can't seem to find out if the Sanctuary is the only Adults Only pool area. The last Princess cruise I took had an adult pool/hottub at the back of the boat. It was a great place to be, so I hope the Ruby has one as well. I doubt that we can get lounges for 20 at the sanctuary, even if we pay for the whole week

I am helping a friend plan a group cruise for her 50th birthday. I've been doing a lot of research, but can't seem to find out if the Sanctuary is the only Adults Only pool area. The last Princess cruise I took had an adult pool/hottub at the back of the boat. It was a great place to be, so I hope the Ruby has one as well. I doubt that we can get lounges for 20 at the sanctuary, even if we pay for the whole week

Hi joycefnp- actually one of the adults only pools in one level below the Sanctuary, and there is no charge for the use of the pool, the other adults only location is at the very back of the ship.

Hi joycefnp- actually one of the adults only pools in one level below the Sanctuary, and there is no charge for the use of the pool, the other adults only location is at the very back of the ship.

Great! Is it the same on the Caribbean Princess? That's the itinerary I'm favoring, but Peggy is worried about the flight from San Diego to Puerto Rico. Of course it is her birthday and all :>)

Archived