HELP with dress code

Lady C

:confused:

We are shortly leaving for a 16 night cruise on Eclipse. Where will I find details of the dress code for each night or how many of casual/ formal etc?

Lady C

Lady C,

On the Celebrity website, there are two ways to find information that I find useful. One is to use the search feature (so you can search for "dress code" or "formal nights" etc. Another good place is to browse the FAQs section.

Alternatively you can post on this board, and you will get facts + opinions in response, as you have seen.

Celecrity has a published dress code, but since dress code is not part of the contract, the worst that can happen is you may have to go get changed....

Hope this helps.

We are shortly leaving for a 16 night cruise on Eclipse. Where will I find details of the dress code for each night or how many of casual/ formal etc?

Lady C

I wish you a wonderful cruise...could you do me a favor please? Whie on your cruise could you observe the percentage of men dressed in tux's on each formal night? Then you can report back here to let us know the reality of the situation? My 'guess' would be around 35-50% given the itinerary.

The OP is going on a 16 night cruise, which is NOT covered by the FAQ data on your link. Ease up folks.

See this similar thread http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=25506381

Lady C

There will most likey be 3 formal nights and the rest will all be smart casual. The guidelines are posted on the Celebrity web site. Many discussions here too. Some VERY current.

Enjoy your cruise!

Archived