Bahamian beer Kalik

IflyWithDi

If you like beer and go to the Bahamas you should try Kalik the name comes from the sound it makes when being pushed around on carts when it was delivred by hand years ago.Good beer to me I like the gold it is 7% acl. so be careful if you drink a lot of it .I worked on Grand Bahama for a few months a few years ago and found out about it and thought I would share a good beer with the beer drinkers here. Hope you get to try it and like it. But to let you know it is hard to get in the USA.

Had a Kalik Light at Goldies last week and it was suprisingly good for a light beer. Of course, the power was out at Arawak Cay and we were sitting outside in the heat trying to catch a breeze. It did taste good!

ehhh, its ok, im more a DARK and STOUT and PORTER kind of beer fan, this was was too light for my tastes, had a few last week on our cruise... Reminded me of Miller, but i will say that it did TASTE better then some of the American watered down beers of its same genre...

Archived