Live...Live....Live from the Oasis 8/28/10 with Merion Mom

(Oh, the Muster drill was outside for us, but no lifejackets, of course. Lots of newbies near us saying things that made us snicker. Some of them were in the RFS, and I just wanted to scream, "GET OUT OF MY CABIN!!!!" ;)

Deepest apologies. This is what happens when I don't download MY memory each day, but instead try to resurrect it later.

The description above is of our Muster on the Mariner, a week later.

On the Oasis, we mustered in Studio B, where we watched a video and franky, few passengers paid attention.

We actually sat next to people who live about 25 miles from my house!

Very much enjoying your posts. Can you tell me if the guitarist Pedro Espedido is still on board? Thanks

Anne

just cruised Oasis 9/18 through 9/25 and can confirm that Pedro is still onboard. would love to find a CD of his (do they exist?)

Good Morning!

Please tell us more about the Beer cooler...... They allow Glass Bottles on top deck????

Do you buy the cooler in one of the stores? Or from a Bartender?

Thanks!

They had the coolers on the FOTS a few weeks back. They sold fast. We went the next day and they were gone. Not on ebay either.

Here are some photos I said I would Take.

http://public.fotki.com/SpringTx/oasisoftheseas/

WOW!!!! awesome photos! they are really great! hahah thankyou so much! you took so many of Jes for me!!:):):) thankyou!!!!!!!

so exciting! Its really great to see all the pics of the shows seeing I never go to see the shows he is in. So great to still be able to see it all thru you guys thanks so much:)

Archived