Luggage tags

sue7045

This is my first Celebrity cruise. I was told that you need to call for your luggage tags a month before the cruise. Is this correct? I have done many cruises on RC and they send them to you will all your paperwork about a month in advance. Can someone help me?

Once you have paid in full and it is within 45 days but more than 14 days of your cruise a button saying luggage tags will appear with your on line registration. Click that and order tham or call X. 14 days or less before your cruise you have to get them at the port.

This is my first Celebrity cruise. I was told that you need to call for your luggage tags a month before the cruise. Is this correct? I have done many cruises on RC and they send them to you will all your paperwork about a month in advance. Can someone help me?

I just got email today from Celebrity for my mid October cruise. It told me the edocs were available and the link to get the luggage tags sent was on the online registration. It states they should be mailed to me within several business days. It you are getting paper documents they will be included but I know they charge for paper now. Anyway, they will contact you when they are ready. Carol :)

Once your cruise is paid for in full, you can request luggage tags online, or you can call Celebrity and request them. When I went onto the manage my account page online, they said they did not have anymore luggage tags available for my sailing. I called Celebrity and requested them over the phone, and got them in 2 days.:)

I just got email today from Celebrity for my mid October cruise. It told me the edocs were available and the link to get the luggage tags sent was on the online registration. It states they should be mailed to me within several business days. It you are getting paper documents they will be included but I know they charge for paper now. Anyway, they will contact you when they are ready. Carol :)

Other cruisers on my roll call were able to order luggage tags a few days before me but once I received my eDocs I was able to use their link to order the tags.

I continue to vent about this process. I had problems printed out my Xpress pass because X said I still owed on my final payment, which I did not. X tried to charge me for insurance and tips. I did not request insurance nor did I have to prepay tips. Now weeks later still trying to request luggage tags. I still do not understand why luggage tags cannot be requested when you print out your Xpress pass. What is the big deal?

Archived