Anyone cruise with the new Solticized Constellation? (Got photos of CC?)

City_Woman

We are considering Constellation for next fall but would like to hear more about the ship now that it's bee upgraded and Solsticized?

Anyone have any photos?

I would love to hear experiences?

Would really like to know about Concierge Class rooms.

Thanks,

Judy

The Connie Sparklers will be on the ship Nov 20th. If none are posted by then, please email me a cabin number (or numbers) and whatever else you might be interested in, and I shall do my best to capture those places for you.

I already have 3 requests to satisfy....

I seem to be unable to get the photos I want as well....

Judy, could you give some details about your accessible sky suite? What was the number of your cabin? What were the accessible details of the cabin and its bathroom? You said you liked it because it was an accessible sky suite. We have the same on an upcoming Constellation cruise. We were assigned this cabin, but we don't need an accessible cabin, so I've been thinking considering requesting a change until I saw your post.

Betsy

Betsy,

Our room was on deck 8 near the elevators and the library. My husband is handicapped and uses a scooter so we do need this type of room. The room is larger (to allow for wheelchair use but the balcony was not deeper than a CC room on the side of the ship. It was difficult for him to use the balcony for this reason. It was hard to sit facing the water in the nicer chairs.

The bathroom does not have a cabinet or drawers because a handicapped person may need to wheel under the sink to use it. The shower is larger and just has a curtain which doesn't prevent the water from coming out into the room. I always put a couple of towels onto the floor to soak up the water and prevent it from coming into the room. Also, I bring ALWAYS an over the door shoe container to put our toiletries in. Celebrity's showers are always larger than say Princess' showers. It's handheld and I enjoy using those.

How did you get assigned an accessible room as there are so few of them?

The Connie Sparklers will be on the ship Nov 20th. If none are posted by then, please email me a cabin number (or numbers) and whatever else you might be interested in, and I shall do my best to capture those places for you.

I already have 3 requests to satisfy....

I seem to be unable to get the photos I want as well....

Cheryl, You have new e-mail. :D:)

Archived