Pride balcony question, please

popeye0429

:rolleyes: Hi & Happy Cruising to All ...

We have booked an Early Saver cruise on Pride for Oct. 2011 for a really nice price ! It's category 8C on deck 6 .. room 6293 with what appears to be a "small" balcony. We are going with my sister and her SO who will be in the room next to us.

We play a lot of card games and from the looks of the pictures seating for four with a table surely doesn't work at this location.

My question ...Where do I look to find the "larger" balcony cabins that will seat us. We would even consider a large balcony with a small balcony next door if possible. Obviously this will cost us a bit more money and that's ok.

Thanks in advance for any info ! ! :D

Upgrade to a 8J or 8K with a extendid balcony. It will give you enough room. If cabins are next to each other ask to have the dividers opened. We have a 8J for the end of sept. We had the same in march and was nice,

And just a note about this...not all the dividers can be opened, so if you intend to do this, talk to your TA or PVP to see if there are 2 cabins together where the divider CAN be opened;)

We were in 6255 (an 8j). We were the first 8J in that section and were against a metal wall (the 8J's in that section of the ship are recessed back). You could open the divider on the other side. You can see the depth of the "extended balcony" in these 2 shots

2966899320103236660S425x425Q85.jpg 2679259920103236660S425x425Q85.jpg

Thanks for the great info .. friendly cruisers !

Another quick question ...

We're in "connecting" rooms .. since there are very few of this type room .. do you think the upgrade fairy will be looking our way to accommodate new reservations ?

Just a note .. this is a terrific site when folks are "positive and nice" ..:)

:rolleyes: Hi & Happy Cruising to All ...

We have booked an Early Saver cruise on Pride for Oct. 2011 for a really nice price ! It's category 8C on deck 6 .. room 6293 with what appears to be a "small" balcony. We are going with my sister and her SO who will be in the room next to us.

We play a lot of card games and from the looks of the pictures seating for four with a table surely doesn't work at this location.

My question ...Where do I look to find the "larger" balcony cabins that will seat us. We would even consider a large balcony with a small balcony next door if possible. Obviously this will cost us a bit more money and that's ok.

Thanks in advance for any info ! ! :D

Where are you crusing to? DH and I are sailing on her October 2, 2011 to Bermuda

:rolleyes: October 9th, 2011 is to Port Canaveral, Nassau and Freeport .. from Baltimore ...

We're counting the days .. Geez .. that's a long wait ... tho there's lots to do til then .. we won't schedule so far out next time ...

We'll be waiting for you guys to get off the ship ... so please step lively !:D

:rolleyes: October 9th, 2011 is to Port Canaveral, Nassau and Freeport .. from Baltimore ...

We're counting the days .. Geez .. that's a long wait ... tho there's lots to do til then .. we won't schedule so far out next time ...

We'll be waiting for you guys to get off the ship ... so please step lively !:D

LOL...DH and I will try, but since we have an aft-wrap suite, we may just hide out on the HUGE balcony and hope nobody finds us...LOL..but we will try to keep the ship is good shape for you..;)

Archived