Triumph leaving at 4pm, what is the earliest time you can board?

qwerty11

I leave on the 11th. I was speaking to a gentleman at Carnival today. He said, "well I'm supposed to tell you between 12:30-2. IF everything goes smoothly and IF it clears customs without a problem then you can get there about an hour earlier. I'd be there around noon."

Why is it when you go to the port of NOLA there is no ship there today? hmmmmmm and did anyone notice the time the post was posted?:confused::rolleyes:

I think the OP was asking a general question for their cruise, not specifically about today.

Why is it when you go to the port of NOLA there is no ship there today? hmmmmmm and did anyone notice the time the post was posted?:confused::rolleyes:

Duuuuude, they aren't leaving today. I mean if they were, why would they ask half an hour before their ship leaves? :rolleyes:

We sailed on Fantasy last year out of NOLA. My DH and two DS's were so excited, we were at the port at 10:00 a.m. :D We were checked in and given one of the first zones to board. I think we were on the ship by 11:00 - 11:30 with a DOD in hand. :)

I dropped my parents off for their Triumph cruise at 10:30 AM and people were already filing into the terminal. We plan to be there by 10:30 for our cruise on the 11th. It's the best way to beat the throngs of people and to get on the ship "first"!

The numerous times I have sailed from New Orleans, I have arrived at the terminal at 10:30am. Usually boarding would start around 11-11:30am.

The reason the ship is not in port today is because she sailed on Sat 8/28 on a 5-nighter to Progreso and Cozumel.

Dave

Archived