Good Restaurant in Ft. Lauderdale

LibertyGirl7

Hi there!

Does anyone know a good restaurant to eat at in Fort Lauderdale somewhere along the beach? It would have to have a variety of food for our picky teenager as well.

Thanks so much!!

I agree that Casablanca is a great choice, as is Oasis Cafe which is on the south side of A1A. Quarterdeck about a block west on Las Olas Blvd is always a hit - has something for everyone.

Hey Royalcruz...just did my Open Table reservation for Himmershae's this Friday night-for the DineOut Fort Lauderdale menu. Someone who ate there 2 nights ago said the lamb shanks with mac&cheese were excellent.:)

crew

Crewsweeper, I love lamb shanks and mac & cheese! I would be in heaven! DH only eats vegetarian and some fish (not shellfish), and we don't usually eat desserts, so DineOut is not good value for us. Do you know about this deal at Max's Grille in Boca? It's awesome! They might discontinue it or change the terms during high season... http://www.maxsgrille.com/boca_3coursedinner.htm

I agree that Casablanca is a great choice, as is Oasis Cafe which is on the south side of A1A. Quarterdeck about a block west on Las Olas Blvd is always a hit - has something for everyone.

through this wednesday, you can get a $10 certificate for Quarterdeck at restaurant.com for $1.20 using the code "hungry" at checkout. Higher amts are also available for a discount, but they have higher minimum food purchase amts.

Crewsweeper, I love lamb shanks and mac & cheese! I would be in heaven! DH only eats vegetarian and some fish (not shellfish), and we don't usually eat desserts, so DineOut is not good value for us. Do you know about this deal at Max's Grille in Boca? It's awesome! They might discontinue it or change the terms during high season... http://www.maxsgrille.com/boca_3coursedinner.htm

Sorry..saw this too late. Grabbed tacos at Dona Raquel on way up to FAU from FLL. But I told a couple of locals about it.

Archived