Ryndam CQ cabins?

Bill S

We received our cabin assignment today. :)

It's a CQ cabin on the port side verandah deck close to the forward-most door to the outside forward deck. I did a search and got no hits and couldn't find any pictures on Joannie's site. Anyone ever have one of these Spa cabins?

If so, what's the good, the bad and the ugly (just kidding about the ugly) about a CQ cabin on the Ryndam? Thanks!

It's a CQ cabin on the port side verandah deck close to the forward-most door to the outside forward deck. I did a search and got no hits and coudln't find any pictures on Joannie's site. Anyone ever have one of these Spa cabins?

If so, what's the good, the bad and the ugly (just kidding about the ugly) about a CQ cabin on the Ryndam? Thanks!

Go to Ryndam's Virtual Tours. The category CQ will be configured like the Oceanview Room tour but with the fabrics and decore of the Spa Verandah tour.

Or... simply look at the tour under Statendam for "Large Spa Ocean View"

The both have the same rooms in the same location. Enjoy your upgrade!

Bill,

I was hoping you would get a Verandah cabin! Let's hope something will break loose. We were on the Ryndam last year and really enjoyed it. The views from the Crows Nest are excellent and we particularly like their intimate show lounge.

It's a CQ cabin on the port side verandah deck close to the forward-most door to the outside forward deck. I did a search and got no hits and couldn't find any pictures on Joannie's site. Anyone ever have one of these Spa cabins?

Just curious. What cabin class did you book? I'll be on Ryndam in Oct.

Chelly-we booked a Cat C guarantee.

Cruizer Bill-Hi! We are OK with the CQ (kind of appropriate in a ham radio kind of way). It offers quick access to the outside, at least when the Ryndam isn't making 20knots! ;)

Chelly-we booked a Cat C guarantee.

Cruizer Bill-Hi! We are OK with the CQ (kind of appropriate in a ham radio kind of way). It offers quick access to the outside, at least when the Ryndam isn't making 20knots! ;)

Nice upgrade IMO!

Archived