Ncl sky

lennel

What a suprise, after reading reviews here we were hesitant but it was my birthday, and we got a great last minute rate, we live in florida so getting to the port was easy, Embarkation was easy and very quick , we got to the terminal at 1:30 and were on the boat by 1:45. Room was nice , but small but whocares we are never there except for sleep. The cruise director John was one of the best we ever had, full of energy, and kept everyone going his staff was great to, richard wa funny, he was asst cd. The clubs were wild, White Hot Party was one of the best i have had on the sea. Toga party was good, quest game was unbelievable, girls taking stuff off, guys to you have to exp. this and not be a stuffed shirt.shows were very good I liked the first one better. Food was very good had 2 lobsters and beef wellington on one sitting, deserts were good. overall this was the best bang for the buck, I would strongly recommend this for single and couples who want to have fun best for under 50 crowd.

You have just made me very happy. We are booked for a short cruise on the Sky following on from a transatlantic on another ship and had read another review where the OP was comparing the Sky to a Disney ship. Having consulted some friends who have cruised both, they reassured us that you can't compare the two, Disney is in a different category of cruising. So pleased to hear you had a blast. By the way, we are not under 50 but that does not stop us from having a good time.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived