In-suite liquor on Navigator

Hubbie and I are booked on the Navigator from Sydney to Auckland on Nov. 16th.

Have been reading other posts and seen comments regarding premium liquors (eg, single malt Scotch) that other posters have enjoyed on Regent cruises. My question is: can you choose your preferred poison, and if so, how and when? My husband is mad about a certain premium Irish whiskey, which I would love to order for him as a treat, but don't know if Regent would stock it, as it is fairly rare.

Anyone who has any insight into this very burning question??

Thanks!

Susan

You can contact them directly or have your TA contact Regent on your behalf in advance to inquire about availability and request they stock a bottle (or whatever you need) on your cruise / for your cabin.

If this product is part of the standard selection, it would be no extra charge.

If part of the routinely stocked premiums, it would count for 2 bottles (2 bottles standard = 1 bottle premium) toward your room stock.

If the product is not part of their routine stock / supply chain, they will still attempt to get you a bottle but you might want to inquire in advance about the extra charges if any to be levied.

With some advance notice, they will make the effort to make you happy.

You can contact them directly or have your TA contact Regent on your behalf in advance to inquire about availability and request they stock a bottle (or whatever you need) on your cruise / for your cabin.

If this product is part of the standard selection, it would be no extra charge.

If part of the routinely stocked premiums, it would count for 2 bottles (2 bottles standard = 1 bottle premium) toward your room stock.

If the product is not part of their routine stock / supply chain, they will still attempt to get you a bottle but you might want to inquire in advance about the extra charges if any to be levied.

With some advance notice, they will make the effort to make you happy.

Thank you for the info. I called Regent and they are ordering it for us. FYI, they asked for a 60-day lead time for such requests. Don't know yet if there will be a charge, but am hoping not.

Just make sure to make the special request in a timely fashion. I can't remember how long in advance you're supposed to do it, but they like warning.

You are right; they said they needed 60 days advance warning. Since I am within that time frame, I'm OK, and they are going to order it for us.

Archived