Boston Tours Inc??

Couchiching

We will be in Boston mid September and are considering the Boston Tours - from Suburbs and Boston. The Advertising I read said they picked you up at your hotel and took you on a 6.5 hour tour of Boston, Cambridge and Charlestown. Has anyone used this tour company? I am afraid that 6.5 hours is too long of a tour. I am not sure how much of that time is spent on the bus and how much is walk about.

Any info would be helpful.

Thanks

IMO 6.5 hours on a tour bus is a lot of time. Is there a reason you're not considering one of the HO-HO trolleys? Boston is a small city and most things are close together. Downtown the streets are narrow and much more appropriate for the trolleys than a large tour bus. The trolleys have stops close to the major sites and it is easy to get on and off and walk a little.

Actually we have been thing of doing th Ho Ho trolley while in Boston. Friends that are travelling with us are talking of taking th 6.5 hour tour. My first thought was 6.5 hours is too long. It seems to me from all of the other threads that Boston is a walki about town with lots of places to go inside to view. Not sure you would get to see inside of half of the places while on the bus tour.

Thanks for confirming my thoughts

Joan

Archived