Booking an excursion at Chankanaab Park...

taliacamp

Hi this may sound like a stupid question but I'm gonna ask it anyway:p. DH and I am cruising to w. Caribbean in Nov. and it's only our second cruise and it's our first time booking excursions. We would love to book the Dolphin Encounter at Chankanaab Park. We will be booking it through the park. Now here's the dumb question...if we book it online, do they charge you for it right then or do they just reserve your spot and you pay when you get there?...Thanks!

Btw...has anyone done this excursion? It sounds cool!

We did this last week. I booked online and was charged at the time of booking. Take your printed reservation with you and catch a taxi at the port. There will be employees waiting to greet you and give you a wrist band. We booked the Royal Swim and it was GREAT. After the swim we had lunch at the beach side restaurant and swam in the pool and at the snorkeling beach. There were an amazing amout of fish. Take a box of cereal with you from the boat to feed the fish! Have fun! There are taxis waiting when you leave. Just ask the attendant out front and he will blow a whistle to call a taxi from waiting area.

Archived