Rum drink suggestions

alexella

Dark and Stormys (ies?) are good.... My Lee loves them. Make sure they make it with Ginger Beer and not Ginger Ale--it matters....

Why not try them all?

And I thank yOu:

JWK: Meet me at Bar City....

OMG!! They have Ginger Beer on NCL??!??! I'm gonna have to plan more for my on board spending... :D

At the suggestion of a beloved pair we met on the seas,,,,MIAMI VICE..... Rum, pina colada and a touch of curcao. Be sure to stir before drinking!!!!

Interesting, at the all inclusives in the Dominican Republic we like to go to a Miami vice is a pina colada mixed with a strawberry daiquairi - yum!

Interesting, at the all inclusives in the Dominican Republic we like to go to a Miami vice is a pina colada mixed with a strawberry daiquairi - yum!

I was just going to say the same thing. All the Miami Vices we have had (on cruises, in Mexico, Bahama's etc) have been a 2 layered frozen drink with pina colada on bottom and stawberry daquari on top. Sounds like a nice twist, may try one. It is much easier to sample diff drinks at an all inclusive though, don't want to waste $$ on a drink you aren't sure if you will like!

I have no idea what rum you are ordering that costs $10. Oh' date=' I forget, exaggeration is your middle name. :rolleyes:[/color']

Or is it that you just want to trash another thread by taking it off topic?

PE<---note to self, edit ignore file again...

Granted $10 is a bit exaggerated. Just off the Star yesterday and Capt.Morgan and Pepsi was between $6 and $7. But why is it that everytime someone says something you don't agree with you feel the need to bash them?

• 3 weeks later...
OMG!! They have Ginger Beer on NCL??!??! I'm gonna have to plan more for my on board spending... :D

YES they have Ginger Beer on board.... BUT make sure you tell them specifically to make your Dark n Stormy WITH Ginger Beer and NOT Ginger Ale... There are folks that don't know the diff--they get Ginger Ale in their Goslings....

Do you know where to get Ginger Beer here in the States? It's getting expensive to go to Nassau or Bermuda every time we run out....:rolleyes:

and I ThAnK yOu:

JWK: I like my Soda Spicy!

Everything goes with rum! :D My new favorite is Passion Fruit juice with Capitain, but I doubt the ships will carry Passion fruit juice as a regular thing....

So, I'd go with Malibu, pineapple and cranberry! yummm

Or a Rum Swizzle if you can get it!

YES they have Ginger Beer on board.... BUT make sure you tell them specifically to make your Dark n Stormy WITH Ginger Beer and NOT Ginger Ale... There are folks that don't know the diff--they get Ginger Ale in their Goslings....

Do you know where to get Ginger Beer here in the States? It's getting expensive to go to Nassau or Bermuda every time we run out....:rolleyes:

and I ThAnK yOu:

here's a link to a company that ships it to the states:

http://www.beveragesdirect.com/products/barritts/?aid=16

I'm going to ask all my distributors as well. If I come up with something I'll post for you.

Kathy

and I ThAnK yOu:

Is the ginger beer alcoholic or not???

Soda maker Saranac carries a non-alcoholic ginger beer. You're in Brewster you should be able to find this brand if this is what you're looking for

Archived