Greetings from the Dream :)

Hi Guys,

Just thought I would give you all a quick update on the Dream.

Just in my first port of call which should have been La Goullette in Tunisia but shock horror it was cancelled for Cagliari and by the looks of things they had no intention of ever going. To be honest not really that bothered as my first impressions of cagliari in sardinia is good.

The boat is fantastic. No problems with Air Conditioning, No sewage smells other than a faint cabbage smell occasionly near the lifts but no body seems to mind. Food is fantastic and all the crew are superb they cannot do enough for you. My Cabin is deck 7 inside near the front of the ship, no engine noise and everything works as it should. Not even seen anybody complaining at customer services.

All I would say is that the layout is a little confusing compared to the Destiny but only takes a bit of exploring and you get the grip of it quite easily.

So all you people booked on the Dream theres no need to worry you will have a great time, I am glad i have 2 weeks aboard this ship and looking forward to the rest of my holiday.

Well I am going to enjoy the rest of my cappuchino and go for a explore round Cagliari.

Choi for now.

Hulmesy

Hi Guys,

Just thought I would give you all a quick update on the Dream.

Just in my first port of call which should have been La Goullette in Tunisia but shock horror it was cancelled for Cagliari and by the looks of things they had no intention of ever going. To be honest not really that bothered as my first impressions of cagliari in sardinia is good.

The boat is fantastic. No problems with Air Conditioning, No sewage smells other than a faint cabbage smell occasionly near the lifts but no body seems to mind. Food is fantastic and all the crew are superb they cannot do enough for you. My Cabin is deck 7 inside near the front of the ship, no engine noise and everything works as it should. Not even seen anybody complaining at customer services.

All I would say is that the layout is a little confusing compared to the Destiny but only takes a bit of exploring and you get the grip of it quite easily.

So all you people booked on the Dream theres no need to worry you will have a great time, I am glad i have 2 weeks aboard this ship and looking forward to the rest of my holiday.

Well I am going to enjoy the rest of my cappuchino and go for a explore round Cagliari.

Choi for now.

Hulmesy

Could you tell me if the Cabins had Hairdriers etc even wifi. Many thanks in advance

We came back yesterday too, had a good time, I'll post a review later. We must have been neighbours Hulmesy, we were 4 cabins from the front on deck 7. We had some problems with intermittent hot water for a few days, but was quickly sorted out when reported, and was fine for the rest of the holiday. Air con problems the last couple of days, but only uncomfortable when getting showered and changed at night. The hairdryer is in the bathroom which only added to the heat in there. Resorted to opening the cabin door to let some cooler air in. Saw fans on deck 5 in some cabins. Spoke to some people who had sewage smells in cabin, and problems with water flooding the bathroom, but once problems reported they got sorted out .... till the next time of course. Had a couple of rough nights, but ship didn't roll about, but did list very noticably. Overall had good time, but there are definately ongoing problems.

Archived