? on Conquest docking in Galveston

Meyer2

I know what time the Conquest is scheduled to dock on Sunday's. We are wanting to go to the pier to watch the Conquest come in & dock this weekend. My question is, about what time is good to get to the pier to be able to fully watch Her come in? DH & I are saying 2 different times, LOL, and I don't want to miss any of it!

Thanks in advance for the help!

Thank-you both! I knew we needed to be there earlier than what hubby said. He was thinking to be there around 6:45-7:00. I want to see it all, LOL, if I'm getting up early, early, on a Sunday, I want to make sure I don't miss any of it. :p;)

Hey H Mach that's a great photo of Conquest in front of Harbor House. Looks almost close enough to hit with a coconut monkeyhead!

She was actually closer when she turned!

I coulda bopped the bow with a coconut monkey head!

carshow065.jpg

:D

Thank-you both! I knew we needed to be there earlier than what hubby said. He was thinking to be there around 6:45-7:00. I want to see it all, LOL, if I'm getting up early, early, on a Sunday, I want to make sure I don't miss any of it. :p;)

Last year, the morning of the Crazies cruise, we got to the patio (the area in front of the Harbor House...) at about 5:20 and she was already at the dock!

It was 90 day customs inspection for the crew so she came in extra early...

:)

Last year, the morning of the Crazies cruise, we got to the patio (the area in front of the Harbor House...) at about 5:20 and she was already at the dock!

It was 90 day customs inspection for the crew so she came in extra early...

:)

Well, hopefully it's not that time of the year, LOL! Awesome pictures by the way. Love the one with the sunsrise, saw it when you posted before. We plan on being there at the patio area. Always a great spot to be, IMO. Thanks for helping!

Archived