October 24,2010

sue7045

Does anyone know how many formal nights are on the 7 night cuise and which night they are? I am planning to go to one of the specialty dining options and would like to go on one of those nights.

Hi Sue

My hubby and I booked this sailing as we loved the Solstice when we cruised this past January. There are two formal nights - the first sea day and then I think the second will be on Friday. Normally formal nights are on sea days but since out last night will be a sea day, it should be the day prior.

We loved the Solstice.

You never know, but GrammyAndPoppy is probably correct. These are always subject to change, but those are pretty good guidelines. There is almost always a formal night during the first sea day, and then another one on a sea day or second to last day of travel... I've never seen a formal night on the first or last night of a trip.

Does anyone know how many formal nights are on the 7 night cuise and which night they are? I am planning to go to one of the specialty dining options and would like to go on one of those nights.

Sign up for the Celebrity Connection's party, and come join us on our roll call.

Hypo

Archived