Madrid airport (MAD) shuttle to town?

Does anyone know if the Madrid airport Hilton has a scheduled shuttle to downtown Madrid, like the Rome FCO Hilton to Rome? Do they charge for it, etc.? We plan to stay at the MAD Hilton one night before flighing to Barcelona to pick up a cruise. :) Thanks

Tony

Just check their local website:

http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hotel/MADAPHI-Hilton-Madrid-Airport/directions.do

They have a complimentary shuttle.

Regards

HeinBloed

HeinBloed: We are on your same TA in Nov. from BCN on the Connie. We were in Madrid for a week last year. Be sure and take a self-guided tour through the Royal Palace, which is right in Madrid. Honestly, it rivals Versailles in Paris, except for lack of gardens. We thought it was fantastic. Also found a wonderful reasonable restaurant located between Plaza Puerto del Sol and Plaza Santa Anna called La Finca de Suzanna. It was go good we went three nights in a row! Any other questions, maybe I can help you.

Mimi

HeinBloed: We are on your same TA in Nov. from BCN on the Connie. We were in Madrid for a week last year. Be sure and take a self-guided tour through the Royal Palace, which is right in Madrid. Honestly, it rivals Versailles in Paris, except for lack of gardens. We thought it was fantastic. Also found a wonderful reasonable restaurant located between Plaza Puerto del Sol and Plaza Santa Anna called La Finca de Suzanna. It was go good we went three nights in a row! Any other questions, maybe I can help you.

Mimi

We stayed last year during our call on NAVIGATOR OF THE SEAS in Madrid and I have never been on CELEBRITY CONSTELLATION.... So we had a hotel with this view:

2009NVOTS00210-vi.jpg

So we had a great time in Madrid...

The traffic in the early morning to get to the airport was so harmless... I do not think that there is a need to stay at an airport hotel...

No problem to make this flight:

2009NVOTS10101-vi.jpg

Regards

HeinBloed

I stayed at the Madrid airport Hilton last year. They have a free shuttle from the airport to the Hilton, but not from the Hilton to downtown. The subway was about a 15 minute walk from the Hilton and we found this a very easy way to get into downtown. We loved the Hilton!

Archived