Latitude Party

cruising ag

cruising ag user_online.gif

Cool Cruiser

HI Dear. I do not know hoe ncl operates but at RCL, they have special group, crown & anchor....., so..um.....ever considered calling NCL and that depart., if they have one... just asking......

plus...so far...I have not heard much...on any special parties of those people, but I doubt they would do...nothing....right....even if it was a brief 1 hour drinks included situation............anyway...

Just got off the Epic and I don't remember seeing anything in the daily bulletin about a Latitudes party.

Ok, I know on Royal there was a special invitation in the room when we went in our room. Have you cruised with NCL before? How was your trip? Hope you had a good one!

Yes, there is a Latitude party - for Silver and upwards.

No Bronze.

We got off a b2b yesterday. We started off as Bronze and when we re-embarked mid-way we got new cards (because the original no longer worked at security points) with Silver status and subsequently we received an invite to a Latitude party.

On the 8/28 cruise latitudes party for silver and above was on Wed at 6:30 pm. We received invitation in our stateroom. Nice 43rd anniversary - latitudes party, dinner at Cagneys (wonderful), Legends show and finished up by closing down Howl at the Moon (loved loved loved it).

On the 8/28 cruise latitudes party for silver and above was on Wed at 6:30 pm. We received invitation in our stateroom. Nice 43rd anniversary - latitudes party, dinner at Cagneys (wonderful), Legends show and finished up by closing down Howl at the Moon (loved loved loved it).

Sounds like you had a wonderful anniversary .. congrats!

Yes, there is a Latitude party - for Silver and upwards.

No Bronze.

We got off a b2b yesterday. We started off as Bronze and when we re-embarked mid-way we got new cards (because the original no longer worked at security points) with Silver status and subsequently we received an invite to a Latitude party.

Ok ... I'm still in the bronze category so no party for us .. oh well that is fine ... congrats on moving up to Silver stat .. hope you had a wonderful cruise.

• 1 month later...

well i don/t think thats fair, i was told because the ship has so many people the lattitudes meeting doesn/t invite bronze members, Well if you read the info they publish int the ncl catalogs, they say the 1 benefit for bronze members is an invite to lattitudes meeking, usually get free drinks, apps, and a pin of the ship..meet captain and staff, so what should i do as abronze member ???

well i don/t think thats fair, i was told because the ship has so many people the lattitudes meeting doesn/t invite bronze members, Well if you read the info they publish int the ncl catalogs, they say the 1 benefit for bronze members is an invite to lattitudes meeking, usually get free drinks, apps, and a pin of the ship..meet captain and staff, so what should i do as abronze member ???

ships pins went away long ago--your catalog must be sort of old.

BG

Archived