Itea to Delphi

GailnBrad

My response is based on research, not experience, but this is what I have found.

There is a bus from Itea to Delphi and if I am reading the schedule correctly, it should only take about 15 minutes. The bus is actually Itea to Athens with an intermediate stop in Delphi. Unfortuately, I could only find departure times, not arrival times. Someone said for the return to allow about 3 hours and 15 minutes from the Athens departure for the Delphi stop. I'm sure once we got to the Delphi we would find the return times posted somewhere. The link is http://www.ktel-fokidas.gr/

When will you be there? We will be there in early November on Oceania's Nautica.

Marilyn

• 2 weeks later...
Is there a bus near the cruise ship in Itea that goes to Delphi? Is it a long bus ride? Is it reliable?

The problem with the bus is that it does not run very often. Some of us from the roll call are meeting to share a taxi. If we share it should be reasonable. You are more than welcome to join us.

Hi Recently Retired.

Yes, we are on the same cruise. So nice to meet you.

There is a roll call for this cruise. The link is http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1060579 You should log in and introduce yourself. Truthfully, it has been rather a quiet board, but a few of us have made connections and are joining together for some tours.

I like your sign on name. We fall into the same boat, so to speak.

Marilyn

Archived