Catholic church

jotabecu

When I go to masstimes.org, the church that is mentioned is St. Gregory of ****anzan. Click here for details. If you're cruising on Holland America, there will be a priest onboard to say Sunday and daily mass.

ps I see that CC has omitted part of the church's name because the first four letters are considered offensive. No matter, go to the link I included above, and hopefully, that will help.

I will be in Juneau on a Sunday and wonder if someone can tell me which is the closest Catholic church to the pier.

Thanks in advance.

Just for your information, the church is close enough to walk from the docks, but it is up a steep hill. Not sure about your mobility issues.

If you have the time and interest, I'd really recommend renting a car and attending mass at the Shrine of St. Therese. It's one of the most beautiful places on earth, IMO. Their summer mass is at 1:30, according to their site's schedule. I'd naturally confirm that before driving all the way out.

I have to apologize and amend my previous post here. When I read your question, jotabecu, I thought you requested info for Sitka. Now I see your request was for mass in Juneau. My apologies; I was in the process of rushing out the door, and being hasty is not as good as being careful:o. Here's another link. I agree with tee_harbor above.

Archived