Island princess and Panama

HiMagicFan

I am starting my research for my panama cruise next year. Cartagena is supposed to be one of the ports but I don't see it on the princess web site under Panama or South America. Where else would I look or is princess not doing this and just hasn't updated their itinerary?

i went onto princess' web site and didn't find it under ports of call, but i did a search of their site for Cartagena and found a few links

http://www.princess.com/learn/shorex/shorexdisplay.jsp for shore excursions

http://www.princess.com/learn/ships/np/portsofcall/ports/cartagena_colombia.html

Also I did this itinerary last year Vancouver to Fort Lauderdale and stopped in Cartagena, I blogged about it, and you can access my blog by the link below - cruise was last fall

hope this helps

I went to the Princess website and found Cartegena listed on every itinerary for Panama Canal cruises that I looked at.

Just go to the cruise you are interested in, e.g. "10 Day Round Trip from Ft. Lauderdale" and select a date. Then click on "Details and Availability" and "Itinerary" and you'll see where the ship goes and on what days.

I looked at about 5 different Island Princess cruises from various ports and they each stopped in Cartegna.

P.S. Cartegena was probably our favorite port-of-call.

Routes have changed for 2011. I wanted to do a full short transit in 2011 like they had this year, but for 2011 the Island is doing partial FL RTs and the Coral is SF to Ft.Lauderdale (or is it LA) 14 day-ish ones.

the island is going there next month on a full transit

Routes have changed for 2011. I wanted to do a full short transit in 2011 like they had this year, but for 2011 the Island is doing partial FL RTs and the Coral is SF to Ft.Lauderdale (or is it LA) 14 day-ish ones.

We're on the Coral in September 2011 from Vancouver to FLL and Cartagena is on the itinerary.

Archived