Engagement Ring for Grooms

AZPam

Has anybody given their groom an engagement ring? I gave my husband one 27 years ago that he still wears on his right hand. Now my daughter is wanting to do the same thing for her guy. Anybody else do this? Thoughts?

yes, I bought my soon to be husband an engagement ring - it is a plain white gold 5mm ring and he wears it on his right hand - it's rather battered as he never takes it off

I didn't want him to wear it on his left as it was too much like a wedding ring and I wanted that place to be filled with the real thing.

We ordered or wedding rings on Saturday

3 months to go

Jan

Has anybody given their groom an engagement ring? I gave my husband one 27 years ago that he still wears on his right hand. Now my daughter is wanting to do the same thing for her guy. Anybody else do this? Thoughts?

I gave my husband one. The lady at the jewelry store looked at me like I had 2 heads :).

When we got married, he said it really showed how much I cared, and another ring would not do. He wears it as his wedding band.

I proposed to my guy last weekend with a Claddagh ring. He got me one last Christmas that I wore on my right hand (the whole, "in a relationship" type thing). Last weekend I gave him one, and when he put it on his left I told him I didn't mind him leaving it that way. He responded with a simple "yes" and I moved mine over as well.

We both decided to use these as our wedding bands, so on that day we will flip them over so the heart side is down.

I proposed to my guy last weekend with a Claddagh ring. He got me one last Christmas that I wore on my right hand (the whole, "in a relationship" type thing). Last weekend I gave him one, and when he put it on his left I told him I didn't mind him leaving it that way. He responded with a simple "yes" and I moved mine over as well.

We both decided to use these as our wedding bands, so on that day we will flip them over so the heart side is down.

That's just lovely

Archived