Do they have rootbeer?

Sugar67

Does Carnival sell any rootbeer? My dad is going on his first cruise with us in February and is a HUGE Pepsi fan. We are going to bring our allotment of 48 cans with the 4 of us but he will drink rootbeer if he has to and/or his Pepsi runs out. Thanks

Does Carnival sell any rootbeer? My dad is going on his first cruise with us in February and is a HUGE Pepsi fan. We are going to bring our allotment of 48 cans with the 4 of us but he will drink rootbeer if he has to and/or his Pepsi runs out. Thanks

The closest they have is Pibb Xtra.

Here is a link to the drinks (both alcoholic & nonalcoholic) that they have on the ships. https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl/shipboard_knowledge/cocktails.pdf

No, they don't have rootbeer. My kids always bring along a 12 pack or two so they can make rootbeer floats with the ice cream served in the machines. Their favorite late night snack.

That is a genius idea......

My wife uses Kahlua with the ice cream for mudslides...

Never thought about root beer floats...

Bill

Do you seriously need that much pop on a cruise?

I can easily down 2 cans of Diet Pepsi before breakfast. A 12 pack wouldn't last me the entire cruise by a long shot. Heck, I could polish off a six pack each day in the Caribbean sun if I weren't saving room for "adult" beverages.

That is amazing, I don't think I 've had more than 2 sodas all year.

How many coffees or beers do you drink a day, holier than thou?

Everybody has their own personal drink.

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house......

Bill

I don't but he does. I am so thrilled that he and my mom have finally agreed to go on a cruise that I will make sure he has whatever he wants. If that's 48 Pepsi (or more) he shall have it. ;)

I don't but he does. I am so thrilled that he and my mom have finally agreed to go on a cruise that I will make sure he has whatever he wants. If that's 48 Pepsi (or more) he shall have it. ;)

Good for you, most of us owe our parents a little sumpin sumpin.

Bill

What are you talking about? I said it was amazing. How exactly is that throwing stones? Unbelievable.

Bill

I for one was not offended. Really, when I stop and think about it, it IS amazing how many sodas I consume. All I need to do is look at the pile of empties.

It took years of practice and kidney training to reach my level of soda consumption. It should be an Olympic sport - how many sodas can you consume in one day without exploding.

Archived