eating near Country Inn and Suites

noahdove

We will be flying in the night before we cruise and I am wondering where you all eat once you register at the hotel? There will be 8 of us and we will have no car. Should we plan to eat at the airport before we get our transportation or what types of restaurants are near the Country Inn and Suites? :D Thank you.

All of these places are close to your hotel. Cocoa beach isnt alarge place. You can drive through it in just a few minutes. 90% of the restaurants are on the main road or can be seen from there.

Rubios's A Cuban Cafe authentic cuban breakfast, lunch and dinners and sandwiches and a walk of Cuba history - 6550 North Atlantic Avenue -

321-799-2200

It is "A Slice of Havana on the Beach".

It opened on March 1, 2009 and the owner is Javier who is a great guy and also has a great crew.

The food is the real stuff-

Cazoni's Pizza - Free delivery & coupons, has sit in service www.cazonispizza.com/

phone 321-783-1112 Ed is the owner of Cazoni's and a very personable person.

Kelsey's Pizzeria located right next door to Radisson www.kelseycanaveral.com/

321-783-9191

We ate here a few times with great spaghetti and pizza. They are a small place and do get busy but have good food at a reasonable price.

Zackary's Greek Restaurant – Just past the port before and next door to Racetrac. Great breakfast and close to Radisson/Residence Inn/CI&S

Never hate here but it is always busy so it must be good!!!

Durango's Steak House located at 5602 N. Atlantic Avenue Cocoa Beach, Fla 321-783-9988

Excellent steaks/ribs also good happy hour.

www.durangosteakhouse.com

The Surf Bar & Grill located at 2 South Atlantic Avenue (A1A), Cocoa Beach, Fla

phone number 321-783-2401

This was another favorite places of the original 7 astronauts and they have a number of collector items displayed from the Space Center Launches.

they have fine casual dining and they open at 11 Am

Happy hour from 11AM TO 7:00PM. They also have a private banquet room.

www.surfbarandgrill.com

Coconuts on the Beach located at 2 Minutemen Csway, Cocoa Beach, Fla

phone number 321-784-1422

www.coconutsonthebeach.com

This is right on the beach and a fun place

International House of Pancakes (excellent hometype breakfast & lunch) 3830 North Atlantic Avenue, Cocoa Beach --phone 321-783-0620 - Mom and Pop owned for number of years -

We went here once and the wait staff ignored us, they were talking off to one side. After 20 minutes we walked out, that was 5 years ago.

There is also a FKC almost across from the IHOP. We found it to be dirty inside with dead flies in the windows and floors wre filthy, so were the bathrooms, that was 4 years ago.

For the kids if there are any there is a McDonalds just across from the Radisson at a traffic light. You cant miss it.

Also the restaurant in the Radisson has very good food. Its more than we could eat. Dinner was spendy, buffet breakfast was good and average price compared to places around them.

I'm sure others will have more than can tell you about.

Kathy

You mentioned you will not have a car. You might have to delivery service. There are not any restaurants real close. We always drive when going out to eat. You might be able to get a hotel shuttle. Call the hotel ahead of time and see what they suggest.

I appologise for listing restaurants alittle ways from you. I mis read your post. I thought you said you would have a car. I'm sorry!!

After getting your post right, I would say you might want to see what hotels have restuarants near you. I remember driving by where your staying and seeing a few hotels within walking distance. Many do have their own restaurants.

Or as the above poster suggested do a delivery of food. I know in your hotel room there should be a list of who will deliver in the area, usually in the binder with hotel information usually on a table in your room or ask at the check in desk.

I did list a pizza place on my post that delivers.

One other idea would be if they dotn deliver but will make food to go, you can send one adult in a taxi to pick it up and bring back. That wont cost a lot.

Sorry for the OOPS!! I made above,

Kathy

Archived