Your Fleet Locations for Tuesday, September 7, 2010!

luvtwotrvl

Tuesday%202.jpg

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Amsterdam – Cruising the Inside Passage (northbound)

Eurodam – Newport, Rhode Island 7:00 am - 3:00 pm

Maasdam – Sydney, Nova Scotia 9:00 am - 5:00 pm

Nieuw Amsterdam – Catania, Sicily, Italy 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Noordam – Naples, Italy 7:00 am - 6:00 pm

Oosterdam – Glacier Bay Scenic Cruising 10:00 am - 7:00 pm

Prinsendam – Portree, Scotland 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Rotterdam – Hubbard Glacier Cruising 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm

Ryndam – Glacier Bay Scenic Cruising 10:00 am - 7:00 pm

Statendam – Ketchikan, Alaska 7:00 am - 3:00 pm

Webcam: http://www.earthcam.com/usa/alaska/ketchikan/

Veendam – Saint George, Bermuda 8:00 am – Midnight

Volendam – Cruising the Inside Passage (southbound)

Westerdam – ROTTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS 7:00 am - 5:00 pm

Zaandam – Sitka, Alaska 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Webcam: http://www.sitka.net/livewebcam.shtml

Zuiderdam – Skagway, Alaska 7:00 am - 9:00 pm

Webcam: http://www.wpyr.com/explore/webcam.html

David:

In yesterday's report you mentioned missing Alaska already. The Amsterdam is on her last 14 day voyage of the season and the Rotterdam leaves for her last Alaska Explorer cruise on September 11, 2010. I am sorry to say she will not be back in Alaska next Summer. Instead of running three 7 Day explorer out of Seattle next year it will be two week long and the ships will be the Westerdam and OOsterdam. The Amsterdam will do the two week Explorer cruise. I think part of the problem is that stupid $50.00 per person tax in Alaska. I think it is at each port. Sitka really got hurt by it this year. It is too bad. I keep hoping that HAL will keep a ship in the Caribbean during the summer like they used to do. I would also like to see the Rotterdam return to Alaska in future summers, though I know it will not happen next summer.

Thanks for your faithful good report which you provide each day. You do a good job and it is appreciated by many more than just myself. I hope you had a good Labor Day.

Himself

David:

In yesterday's report you mentioned missing Alaska already. The Amsterdam is on her last 14 day voyage of the season and the Rotterdam leaves for her last Alaska Explorer cruise on September 11, 2010. I am sorry to say she will not be back in Alaska next Summer. Instead of running three 7 Day explorer out of Seattle next year it will be two week long and the ships will be the Westerdam and OOsterdam. The Amsterdam will do the two week Explorer cruise. I think part of the problem is that stupid $50.00 per person tax in Alaska. I think it is at each port. Sitka really got hurt by it this year. It is too bad. I keep hoping that HAL will keep a ship in the Caribbean during the summer like they used to do. I would also like to see the Rotterdam return to Alaska in future summers, though I know it will not happen next summer.

Thanks for your faithful good report which you provide each day. You do a good job and it is appreciated by many more than just myself. I hope you had a good Labor Day.

Himself

Hello Himself,

Had a wonderful Labor Day! I hope yours was wonderful also.

On the Alaskan tax, I think they did approve to lower the tax some but can not remember what was the final outcome.

Wow! I did not know that HAL did have one ship in the Caribbean in the summer. I too, wish they would bring that back.

David

Archived