is Apr 10th too late???

Fleuve51

The Whale Watching tours may be over but you might see a stragler from the ship or even from a zodiac on one of their other excursions. I saw a whale spouting while onboard ship last cruise to Cabo. That was in April so bring your binoculars and hang outside. You might get lucky.

Rick

A friend did a private 3hr whale watching tour at the end of March last year. She said it was excellent and they saw several whales. They also visited Lover's Beach, Lands End and got in some snorkeling (she said the water was quite chilly though).

Here's the link to the tour:

http://www.shoretrips.com/common/se...AB&tcode=001107

You can also book directly with the captain, drop me a line if you want his email address.

Laura

Laura,

Thanks for the website.

I think I will just hope to see some from the ship. Brian isn't too interested in whales.

We most likely will be spending the shore days at a beach.

Medano beach seems recommended , or Hotel Hacienda beach resort.

Eileen

Eileen,

I think we'll probably do the same. After swinging through the trees in PV, I'll need two days of beach time to recuperate! :p

Have you heard about all the rain in LA? -- nearly 35 inches since July! :eek:

Lots of mudslides and flooding. I hope the sun comes out before we get there.

Laura

Hi Laura,

I have seen all the devastation that the rain is causing in L.A.

I hope it stops soon too.

The news shows pictures of swimmimg pools falling down the embankment.

How horrible!.

I guess our weather isn't so bad after all.

Will be in Halifax this Sunday for a few days, & in Toronto for Easter.

We have been away alot lately.

Fellow cruisers on our Panama trip over New Years did the zip lining & loved it.

Doesn't interest us though!.

Eileen

Hi Eileen,

California sure seems to have more than it's fair share of natural disasters. Sad to see all those lovely homes destroyed.:(

We've been sticking pretty close to home. Andrew has a full teaching load this semester and I have a new job so there's been little time for travel. Can't wait for March to arrive!

Have you been watching Amer. Idol? Have a favorite yet? For the girls I like the blonde girl from Oklahoma. The boys have several good singers this year, I like most of them.

Have fun in Halifax! That's such a neat town -- I still wear my t-shirt and hat.:D

We're hoping to visit there again to see all the beautiful fall colors.

Laura

Hi Eileen,

I've had a really hard time getting on CC recently. Have you?

Wasn't Idol good last night? I think the reality of getting voted off will push the kids to try more original performances next week. Mario Vasquez is quite the charmer!:D I'm sure he'll be in the finals. Joe Murena looks just like a guy I dated in H.S. :rolleyes:

I have a job doing real estate development. Lots of working with local governments and builders. Next big project will be renovating a small strip mall.

Laura

We went to the Mexican Riviera April 30-May 6 last year. There were no whale watching expeditions but the captain would announce when the whales were along side the ship. Everyone would then run to the decks to see them- Beautiful animals--I hope to see some again this year.

Archived