Happy hours? 2 for 1 drink times?

My intention of the questions were more to find good deals than to see how much of an alcoholic I can look like. This is the "saving money on your cruise" board so I would assume its one of several places I could find the answer. (I suppose I couldve consolidated the questions, but for quick browser's sakes' I thought better to list separate.)

Alcohol consumption is not only a major factor for alot of cruisers like myself, but a major source of revenue for the cruiselines that we so dearly enjoy. I'm sorry if you felt I took up too much space on the topic, but my questions today all resulted from other unanswered or confusing threads, and I hope I can find answers for myself and alot of other people too so that we can all save a few dollars to put toward our next cruise.

When we went on our last Carnival cruise, they allowed each adult (over 21) to carry onboard 1 bottle of wine. If you are a wine drinker this can save you a little, they only charge you a corkage fee if you are going to have it served in the dining room. I actually took Sangria. I used my souvenier cup from my first drink and refilled it with Sangria and fruit punch from the buffet. I still bought some drinks, but not as many as I would have. Since hubby likes Jack & Coke Zero, I packed a 12 pack of coke zero and ordered him a bottle of Jack thru the Bon Voyage Dept. I think it was $60, obviously more than what you would buy it at the liquor store, but it was alot cheaper than buying all the drinks at the bar. I know its not happy hour or 2 for 1 deals, and some people don't want to mess with going to their cabin to get a drink, or packing extra items, but it is just some ideas. And of course you will hear about people with their rum runners or listerine bottles, I'm too chicken for that stuff.

Does anyone know for sure if , Carnival Dream sells Miller Lite in the 16 oz plastic bottles ?

I'm sailing in 2 weeks

Our guys are Coors Lite guys, but when we were on ecstasy last year, all of the beers except Corona were in plastic or aluminum bottles, but I don't remember the size. Sorry!

You may look on the bonvoyage gifts they have a gift pack that comes with 4 beers, a cap, a cooler, and a mug. I think it was under specialty gifts, the description may tell you the sizes of the beers.

Our guys are Coors Lite guys, but when we were on ecstasy last year, all of the beers except Corona were in plastic or aluminum bottles, but I don't remember the size. Sorry!

You may look on the bonvoyage gifts they have a gift pack that comes with 4 beers, a cap, a cooler, and a mug. I think it was under specialty gifts, the description may tell you the sizes of the beers.

I looked , Those 4 beers were Budweiser. Thanks anyway

I still looking for Miller Lite 16 oz plastic bottles if anyone knows if the Dream sells them .

just thought I would put this out. my travel agent is able to get alcohol included cruises. It cost a little more but it works for us. I think I paid $2000 for the last crusie and my sail and sign was only $300 and that is including the tips. she does 2 a year. so it's kind of like prepaying but you don't have to budget.

Archived