Quattro Tempo Band on Crown Princess

itslin561

To all you dancers - Quattro Tempo Band is going to be back on the Crown Princess starting in January. We cruised with them last year and they are the best dance band at sea !!!!

They are good but we were told they would be on the Ruby starting Jan. 15....hmmmm.....have to check that out.

How do you find out where the different bands will be? Last November the band Phoenix Rising was playing in the Wheelhouse on the Crown and I loved them. If I ever found out they were on the Sapphire here on the West Coast and there was a good rate I might just hop on board to spend 7 days enjoying their music!:p

How do you find out where the different bands will be? Last November the band Phoenix Rising was playing in the Wheelhouse on the Crown and I loved them. If I ever found out they were on the Sapphire here on the West Coast and there was a good rate I might just hop on board to spend 7 days enjoying their music!:p

You can call the entertainment dept at Princess and they will tell u who is on..........we will be sailing sunday and i will see if they are going to the Sapphire anytime this winter. Will let u know when we return.........altho they usually don't know their schedule too far in advance. They just got off of the Diamond and joined the Emerald.

Tempo Quattro is on the Star until November 10, and will indeed be on the Crown starting in January. If anybody wants to correspond with Monica, I have her address. And I agree they are the best dance band on the seven seas. But I have to say that Maurizio is still the best entertainer!!

Hi, Barbara!!

Tempo Quattro is on the Star until November 10, and will indeed be on the Crown starting in January. If anybody wants to correspond with Monica, I have her address. And I agree they are the best dance band on the seven seas. But I have to say that Maurizio is still the best entertainer!!

Hi, Barbara!!

Hi to u..........i thought u would see this and clarify.....and yep........Maurizio will always be our favorite along with the Pete Nilson duo........of course we have many others we love to dance with also...........2 of those groups will be on the Emerald when we board sunday..........look out.......here we come.

You can call the entertainment dept at Princess and they will tell u who is on..........we will be sailing sunday and i will see if they are going to the Sapphire anytime this winter. Will let u know when we return.........altho they usually don't know their schedule too far in advance. They just got off of the Diamond and joined the Emerald.

You were responding to chloedmom regarding Phoenix Rising.

I am hoping they are going to be on the Emerald altho we are not sailing until March 18th 2011. How long is a "tour"

Sounds like I would enjoy Quattro too:)

You were responding to chloedmom regarding Phoenix Rising.

I am hoping they are going to be on the Emerald altho we are not sailing until March 18th 2011. How long is a "tour"

Sounds like I would enjoy Quattro too:)

I don't know Phoenix Rising's schedule for the winter but will find out what they know next week and will post their schedule when we return....

we like Tempo Quatro but not as much as we do some others.........they are very talented but don't play as much our style as some other groups.

I don't know Phoenix Rising's schedule for the winter but will find out what they know next week and will post their schedule when we return....

we like Tempo Quatro but not as much as we do some others.........they are very talented but don't play as much our style as some other groups.

Thank you. I really appreciate it.:):)

Archived