WaveRunner Excursion

cruzbound

Hi all,

I am considering surprising my DH with a waverunner excursion in St. Croix. I contacted Flight Adventures and received a response back. I also contact Ride Red Jet Skis (twice) and have not received any response. Has anyone used either of these companies? Are there any other recommendations for waverunner excursions out there?

If we don't do the waverunner excursion, the other option would be kayaking - any thoughts on this? Was looking at a company called Sea-Thru Kayak Adventure - has anyone used them?

Any help you could provide me would be appreciated.

Thanks, cruzbound

Hi all,

I am considering surprising my DH with a waverunner excursion in St. Croix. I contacted Flight Adventures and received a response back. I also contact Ride Red Jet Skis (twice) and have not received any response. Has anyone used either of these companies? Are there any other recommendations for waverunner excursions out there?

If we don't do the waverunner excursion, the other option would be kayaking - any thoughts on this? Was looking at a company called Sea-Thru Kayak Adventure - has anyone used them?

Any help you could provide me would be appreciated.

Thanks, cruzbound

DW and I are going in three weeks and I booked the 2 1/2 excursion with island flight adventures. Not much on the boards about this company, but I relied on some information from trip advisor website.

I can have a full report for you when I get back ;)

If you have any questions that I can help with let me know

Hi Fight On,

I will be looking forward to your report when you return. I have still not gotten a response from Ride Red Jet Skis (I would be kind of nervous about using them since they don't answer). Island Flight Adventures responded right away so if you have good reports when you get back, I will probably book with them.

Have a great cruise.

cruzbound

• 4 weeks later...

both companys are actually good options. however, ride red jet skis ahs gone through a lot of changes in the past month or so. they are now west end water sports. maybe thats why they havnt responded. island flight is in christiansted and west end water sports is in frederiksted. so if you go with island flight adventures your looking at a 30 min taxi ride their and back with the cost being extra. WEWS is about 5 minutes from the port. they have options of tours or free riding. island flight dosnt let you just rent it and go.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived