Salsa Salsa in Mazatlan

henrid

Greetings fellow MR cruisers! Looking to book this tour directly from Salsa Salsa. Have emailed them but have not yet heard back. Anyone know the cost if book direct through them? Also, any idea of cost to get from cruise terminal to resort if we book on our own and not thru cruise ship?

Greetings fellow MR cruisers! Looking to book this tour directly from Salsa Salsa. Have emailed them but have not yet heard back. Anyone know the cost if book direct through them? Also, any idea of cost to get from cruise terminal to resort if we book on our own and not thru cruise ship?

They won't let you book directly through them. Excursions must be booked through your ship. I contacted them several weeks ago and ended up having to book on the RCI website. Looks like alot of fun, can't wait until I go in Nov. They were pretty prompt in emailing me back. Happy Cruising!

Many thanks for your prompt reply... seems strange that this would not be availble to book directly as this would eliminate tourists who are staying in Maz from joining in on the fun! Was hoping to save a little bit as the tour looks great but the price seems a bit steep - $88 pp - thru RCL. Will have to see what the group wants to do.

Archived