First Cruise And Got Married On The Dream 8/21

holydad

I just want to start off by saying, that after reading all the posts about the Dream ( both good and bad ) a person could have doubts about going on a cruise. But after all the money and all our friends and family booking to go on this particular cruise, my wife and I said oh well we are going no matter what.:) Our trip started off at the Radisson at the port. Our stay there was just wonderful. Hey, what can we say, it was only for one night. That Saturday morning upon waking up, I took a walk outside to help my sister load somethings in her car. That's when it started to sink in, because that's when I got my first look at the DREAM. What a huge vessel. So being excited like a kid waking up on Christmas, I started to run through the hotel telling family and friends the ship is outside and you can see it.:) Upon arriving at the port, remember we didn't know what to expect, the porters proceeded to remove our luggage from the shuttle in a very fast pace. I will continue the post later.

Congratulations! We were on the Carnival Dream with you. I hope your week was as fantastic as ours was. What a great way to start your married life together. We had read so many negative postings about the Dream beforehand (crowds, smells, noises, layout)... we had one of the best weeks of our lives aboard the Dream. Expectations and opinions need to be kept in check. Congrats again- look forward to reading about the rest of your experience on the Dream!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived