shopping on Equinox

shoppergirl10

How are the "shops" on board? We will be on Equinox in December and I'm curious to know if the jewellery is reasonable, is it comparable to some of the shops in port? Or is it extremely overpriced?

Anything "neat" and unique?

I don't see a list of the shops on the ship???

:o

My opinion of the shops on Solstice was only ok. It depends greatly on what you're looking for, but a lot of the shops had very expensive items. I'm not a big jewelery shopper, so I didn't really explore the pricing of jewelery. Most of the shops were very high-end. The clothing shop I can recall had some Solstice branded items, but that was about it. I was surprised that there wasn't a clothing/swim wear store or anything.

I love Celebrity and have liked the shops on every ship I have been on - but - I was not impressed at all with Equinox.

Nothing really to turn my eye at all even if money was no object

I think this is the only bad comment I could make about the ship

We usually spend quite a bit in the onboard shops, not on the Equinox! we were disapointed in the lack of 'ship' merchandise and the other shops were very overpriced. Alot of fun to look at stuff but way too expensive! If your looking for jewlery then look ashore for it.

Hope when we sail on the Silhouette the shopping improves!

Bev

How are the "shops" on board? We will be on Equinox in December and I'm curious to know if the jewellery is reasonable, is it comparable to some of the shops in port? Or is it extremely overpriced?

Anything "neat" and unique?

I don't see a list of the shops on the ship???

:o

Anything you buy onboard will be either overpriced or of poor quality and sometimes both. I have yet to see any item onboard that could not be purchased at 1/2 the price somewhere else on land. Just about the only things that may make some sense to purchase there are the Celebrity Cruise Line logo souvenirs/clothing IF you are into this sort of thing.

Archived