Massges

court1683

I have read different postings about this couples only massage. Some have called it Razul ? Has anybody taken it and is it listed under the SPA's items on the RCCL site or is it more of a case that they don't "advertise" it but you just book it when on board. In either case, what is the price/time etc.

Thanks

I have read different postings about this couples only massage. Some have called it Razul ? Has anybody taken it and is it listed under the SPA's items on the RCCL site or is it more of a case that they don't "advertise" it but you just book it when on board. In either case, what is the price/time etc.

Thanks

Razul is not a "massage" in the traditional sense. It is a couples thing, it's like a mud bath, but there aren't any employees present. You and your special someone smear "special" mud on each other and then bake in it for about 20 mins. There is information out there, I wold recommend searching it both in the CC forums, and on Google.

They also do some more traditional couples massages, some have said that the couples massage is not quite what they expected, mostly in that there is only one masseuse for the couple. Relaxing, but not exactly a "couples" massage. Again the CC search feature is your friend.

I saw somewhere that a spa pass was ~$175 for a week including one Razul session. Less if you didn't want the Razul. I'm not sure how recent that was, or accurate.

daze

Archived