Miracle Southern Itin Anticipation

stampinrobin

Is anyone else excited waiting for the Miracle to start sailing the Southern Itin?

I'm booked for January and can't wait to start reading reviews.

I'm especially interested to find out about Catalina Island. I've searched high and low and can't find very much information about this port.

:)

We will also be going in January. I can't find any excursions listed for Grand Turk yet. Does anyone have any ideas. I think for Catalina it will mostly be a beach day. Doesn't sound like much there unless you want to go to La Romana. We did that last cruise and have no desire to go there again.

claudia

We will also be going in January. I can't find any excursions listed for Grand Turk yet. Does anyone have any ideas. I think for Catalina it will mostly be a beach day. Doesn't sound like much there unless you want to go to La Romana. We did that last cruise and have no desire to go there again.

claudia

I do not think we will book any specific for Grand Turk. We were there when we sailed the on Splendor in 2008. I think we will just be hanging on the beach and at Margaritaville ;) .

Well like the previous poster mention go to Roll call ,youlll have alot more info there also My wife and i will be on this very cruise and also looking in meeting all the people who are joining us on the ship so From myself and the misses welcome,your going to have a great time.As for the D.R. i to would like to see some pics.Good luck and welcome to the site

OH YESSSSSSSS SOOOOO EXCITED for this new itinerary!!!!!

:D:):p:cool:

Our itinerary stops at La Romana! I wish it was Catalina instead! We can take an excursion to the island but it is $70!!!!!:eek: that is a lot of money, and you only get 1 drink! Everything else you pay for!

We might end up doing that, because not really thrilled about the things to do in La Ramana!!!! Will wait and see! Hoping that after the first sailing of this itinerary people will post about La Romana and go from there!?!?!

BUT besides this port we are VERY excited!!! 10 weeks today we will be on the Caribbean sea, a sea day! ;)

claudia

We are renting 2 golf carts!!!!! Going to explore the island in Grand Turk! :D

Check it out! You might be interested in doing this!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1164845

Archived