Comparing Dawn Beach to Little Divi Bay

waytog

I have already been to Orient beach. Because I am bringing my 13 yr old son and 17 yr old daughter, I would also like to break them into clothing optional gently. I am trying to decide on Dawn beach versus Little Divi Bay. I am a beach fanatic and I also love to take pictures. So, scenic beauty is very important to me. I like smooth, clean sand and clear water without too much surf. How many people is not a huge factor as long as it is not overcrowded. My ideal set up would be a nice open aired bar/restaurant and public facilities but this is not a deal breaker. Any help deciding would be much appreciated!

I have already been to Orient beach. Because I am bringing my 13 yr old son and 17 yr old daughter, I would also like to break them into clothing optional gently. I am trying to decide on Dawn beach versus Little Divi Bay. I am a beach fanatic and I also love to take pictures. So, scenic beauty is very important to me. I like smooth, clean sand and clear water without too much surf. How many people is not a huge factor as long as it is not overcrowded. My ideal set up would be a nice open aired bar/restaurant and public facilities but this is not a deal breaker. Any help deciding would be much appreciated!

Here are your choices of beaches. If you don't like surf I would rule out Dawn Beach. I would guess the teens would very much enjoy Orient, but Divi would be an okay choice. You might want to look at beaches on the north side of the island for smooth clean sand and clear water without too much surf. Baie Rouge would be an example.

Archived