How long is walk to gate at Cartegena port? Too far for elderly person?

Margaretta

We will be on a family cruise(5 people) and on a budget. $70-$80 pp for a pre-booked tour is a lot for us. Would it be too far for my 90 year old mom who has little stamina to walk to the area where we can hire our own van and guide for a slow paced and undemanding Cartegena tour? Thank you!

We will be on a family cruise(5 people) and on a budget. $70-$80 pp for a pre-booked tour is a lot for us. Would it be too far for my 90 year old mom who has little stamina to walk to the area where we can hire our own van and guide for a slow paced and undemanding Cartegena tour? Thank you!

Yes, I recall it was a long walk, we were there with Royal Caribbean and if memory does not fail a shuttle was provided, you can check with your ship.

Enjoy!!!

we were in cartegena in march on the coral princess .we had a shuttle bus at the ship to take us to the entrance of the port.it was a short flat walk.

we hired a van for 8 people inside the secure area for 5 hrs .they wanted $300 for all of us and we haggled them down to $100 for all of us.

we payed are own entrance fees

Archived