Cute tshirts for first time kid cruisers-any ideas??

kfinfam

I guess I thought it goes without saying that you talk to the teenagers first, lol. I'm not the type of parent who would force them and start off our vacation on a bad note. DUH!! But I was trying to get some good ideas to bring to the table so that they'd (hopefully) play along for a few short hours on embarkation day.

I did learn a couple of things here though, so thanks, I guess. What is the world coming to, seriously??!!

I'd still like to keep this a fun thing for our family so if anyone has anymore GOOD IDEAS to offer, then wonderful!

For the first cruise we all had matching "First Family Cruise" shirts with a picture of Conquest and the cruise details. I also made shirts for the twins which said "This is our first cruise.... but it's not our last!"

This time I made one with a picture of Splendor with the cruise details around it. On the babies shirts they also say (in big letters above waves) "Baby On Board". Our shirts say "Mommy on Board" and "Daddy on Board", respectively. For the others you could go with "Ever So Grateful Teen on Board" :D ... but seriously, you might do "Big Sister on Board". I'm guessing they can't get enough of the baby so they might enjoy that.

I just remembered that carnival will create custom shirts for you/your group too.

On the Bon Voyage website, you can actually design/create your own custom t-shirts with whatever text you want and they have several designs. Or beach towels or tote bags. Hats. A bunch of stuff.

I think you can order them and have them shipped to you so you'd have them for embarkation.

For a custom shirt, the prices did not seem unreasonable either; less than $20 each if I remember. I think the only shirt choices were t-shirts. No golf shirts etc.

Edit: I have to retract this; I swear that somewhere I found custom shirts but I cannot find it on the Carnival web site anywhere now. Perhaps it was

not the carnival site or was discontinued.... Or I need a booking number to get that far....

I see a bunch of "Cruise Critic" inspired custom stuff on zazzle.com.

hb5

Archived