booking through UK T/A's

wombat50

i know over time there has been a lot of discussion about booking through USA T/A's but has any one booked a cruise through a UK T/A im looking at the 35 night syd-hawaii-syd dawn princess cruise in april 2011 and found a couple of UK T/A's who will do it for about $700/P cheaper than the best price i can get in aussie going on the current exchange rate.

anyone had good or bad experiences

ross

We booked through a UK agent last year. They were close to where we were staying ( Brighton) in case something went wrong and i had to go and see them in person. Well what a great company to deal with. We had troubles transfering the final payment. They kept in touch with us and the banks and sorted out the problem. Will use them next time we cruise outside of Oz.

This time last year we were on a Holland America cruise which I bought from a UK site (think cooking). The lady was wonderful. The fare was cheaper that a well known on line USA site. I was concerned for a while because the German part of the company was having difficulties, however the UK Agent is a very big Travel Agent in the UK. All in all, no problems whatsovever. I asked about another price earlier this year and the agent told me she could no longer sell to me - yuk. However, I have found someone else in the mean time from the USA who will sell cruises to me.

All the best.

Rosie

Archived