Transatlantic dress code!

Cruises 4 us

I am wondering about the dress code for a transatlantic cruise on Azura in March, some people are saying it will be 4 formal and 10 smart/casual on this itenary but on my cruise personaliser it states the 4/4/6 rule.

Can anyone who has been on a P&P Transatlantic cruise please clarify this for me?

The reason I need to know is not for myself as I will wear a dress every night, its more for my Husband, he will be taking his DJ but I am wondering if he will need another jacket for the semi formal nights!

Thank you

Lynn

Can't speak for Azura, but we did the transatlantic in March this year on Oceana, and it was 4 formal and 10 smart casual.

Maybe they quote the standard dress code on the cruise personaliser this far ahead, and when the cruise is nearer, it may change?

If you're at all worried, I'd ring P&O and ask them. However, I would leave it to much nearer your cruise.

Louise

Can't speak for Azura, but we did the transatlantic in March this year on Oceana, and it was 4 formal and 10 smart casual.

Maybe they quote the standard dress code on the cruise personaliser this far ahead, and when the cruise is nearer, it may change?

If you're at all worried, I'd ring P&O and ask them. However, I would leave it to much nearer your cruise.

Louise

Thank you:)

Archived