QM2 Royal Court Program?

SEFlyer

Can anyone advise me or tell me where I can find the entertainment program for the Royal Court Theatre for a 7 night eastbound TA departing NY on October 12? Is there a regular rotation for the 7 nights? Are there any new shows? I'd be grateful for any info or sources for the info.

I really don't want to be picky, but on the stern of the ship it says "Southampton".

Therefore there is no Daily Program.

I get what you are saying, but on the other hand they charge in dollars and even the language is oddly hybrid. It took me a long time to figure out Friends of Bill W - good old AA in UK, and would True Brits really talk about an 'enrichment program'?

I get what you are saying, but on the other hand they charge in dollars and even the language is oddly hybrid. It took me a long time to figure out Friends of Bill W - good old AA in UK, and would True Brits really talk about an 'enrichment program'?

Sad to say, but these days many of them would.

Gari

Missfrankiecat, the first time I heard AA called "Friends of Bill W" was on QM2. It's commonly known as AA in the USA too. I have no idea where the term 'enrichment program'* orginated, but it's not a phrase that rolls off many tongues here either, unless one is referring to a nuclear plant's capabilities! :D

Cheers,

Salacia

*Oy! Is it enrichment program or enrichment programme? :eek: Yikes, it does get complicated :)

Archived