Drink prices on FOS

herhona

Menu doesn't specify, but don't they offer the drinks w/o the glass for a couple of dollars less? After a couple of the sourvenior glasses, we prefer to order w/o the glass and it's always been a couple of dollars less. Didn't see mention, but I think that's still the case. Haven't cruised since this past summer.

We just got off the Freedom on Sun. 9/12 and frozen drinks such as rum runners, bahama mama, etc ran $8.65 including gratuity and that was on a regular glass. The rum and cokes ran $5.65 again that is including gratuity. I personally like the planters punch and those ran $5.65 as well. Hope this helps.

Menu doesn't specify, but don't they offer the drinks w/o the glass for a couple of dollars less? After a couple of the sourvenior glasses, we prefer to order w/o the glass and it's always been a couple of dollars less. Didn't see mention, but I think that's still the case. Haven't cruised since this past summer.

The menu says add 2.75 if you want to keep the glass. Little stamp in lower right on first page of menu.

The drinks are less than what a nice restaurant charges and a lot less than Tahiti where they are $19.00 a drink.

great info Phoenix. is it only bottled beer. They used to have those 16 oz aluminum bottles of ultra,miller lite. Is it strictly what you had on the menu and only bottled beer?

RCCL ships I've been on always had Heineken Draft Beer also.

Archived