Fll to miami

chazzeek

if I was going to a downtown area hotel from FLL does anyone have any recomendations for a car service. we might have 10 people so i was wondering if there was something that might provide a more persona experience for a larger group for approx. same price as the SAS per person rate.

i.e. SAS=$15pp*10 people=$150

can we get something for a flat rate that can transport 10 people privately for around $150?

What do you mean by a more persona experience?? You are hiring them to transport you (a large group) from point A to Point B....SAS will do that....

Are you looking for someone to throw in a tour during the transit??? 10 people plus all their luggage, I assume... that would ahve to be a BIG car....only a large van or mini-bus could accommodate all that....

I was just thinking that if we had a big enough group to use an entire large van, does any one know a service that lets you hire the entire van in advance. for example if you do the car service from mears in orlando you can have your driver waiting for you at baggage claim.

I suspect that, with your sized group, SAS will likely provide you with a large van + luggage trailer just for your party.

You may find others that offer a "more personal experience" but it will cost you extra - then the question is how much extra are you willing to pay?:confused: I put 20 teens into a Hummer stretch limo a few years ago for prom, but I doubt he would have gone around the block for $150 (+tip).

Good luck!:)

Archived