Someone please tell me

tankersbabe

How In The World Do I Apply Credit Towards My Sign & Sail Account BEFORE I Sail?

I called the Bon Voyage department...poor girl on the other end of the line was wanting to sell me $X worth of Bar Credits. I kept saying NO, I want $X TOWARDS my S&S. She didn't understand. English was not her first language and since I am a Hillbilly, I apparently was not coming across correctly.

Sent me to another person who had NO idea what I was talking about. She wanted me to go back to the other girl and buy FUNSHIP Dollars...I don't want to do that....I just want $X applied towards my S&S BEFORE I sail....I don't want to deal with Funship Dollars being mailed, and being mailed back...etc!

I know it can be done, you all have done it before, please tell me how! For goodness sakes people!

Thanks!

Stef

I think it's impossible to do it only because your S&S card isn't issued until you actually "check in" at the port. I've been able to apply money to my S&S at the pursers desk. The first day, I applied some money towards it, then the third day I won a few hundred playing playing Black Jack and went straight to purser's and applied more cash.

Haven't heard of doing in before getting there. Would be interested in someone answering this post that has because I wouldn't mind throwing money on my S&S ahead of time for our future cruises!

Stacy

I haven't done it through Carnival before but I have with RCI. I had to deal with Special Services and asked to have a shipboard credit applied to my cabin. The only thing that I had to do was fax a copy of both the front and back of the credit card I was using. No problem. I'd be shocked if Carnival didn't offer the same service.

Archived