curling iron ?

kieterfly

I was thinking about doing my own hair on the ship for my wedding and was wondering if I can bring a curling iron? Also, will it work on the ship? Has anyone ever done their own hair for their wedding? I will be getting married on the second day of the cruise and wanted to wear my hair down and curly so I thought that I could do it better myself rather then the salon on the ship. Has anyone ever gotten their hair done on the ship for their wedding?

You can bring a curling iron, I always bring my straightener. For my wedding I used the salon, it was great. She did my hair better then my trial back home. Plus we all had a glass of champagne while we where getting our hair done =) It's really nice to be pampered on your wedding day. The ships salon mainly does updo's and specialty hair styles for formal nights so no worry in if they're able to do what you want, just bring pics or tell them. You won't be disappointed.

If you are getting married on embarkation day, the salon is not open, you definitely need to come ready- with your hair and makeup. There won't be any time to do it before, and you definitely don't want to be rushed.

But if you're getting married in a port, you can definitely bring your curling iron. I had my hair and makeup done, since I didn't want to even worry about it.

it came out so nice, thanx for sending me the pics. Im going to buy a curling iron as well and practice it myself just in case it doesnt come out the way i like it. Its hard to trust someone with your hair especially on your wedding day. Glad yours came out great ! thanx for your help!

Believe it or not, she curled mine with a flat iron. So if they use one don't get scared, wait to see how it turns out. But take pictures of how you want it to look to show them. I understand about trusting them on your wedding day, but it'll be fine. You figure how many people actually get there hair cut on a cruise? More people get there hair done for formal night, weddings, pro pics, etc. It'll all work out =)

Archived