Will I be getting anything in the mail from Princess now that final payment is paid?

swdke

Can anyone tell me how air travel booked thru Princess is handled. I have not done this in years, but did not have a lot of choice with my up-coming Tahiti to Hawaii cruise. The Cruise Personalizer has the flights listed, but how do you prove you are ticketed with the airlines? The last time I booked thru Princess was when they were still sending out all documents and real tickets. Please help.....I'M CONFUSED!!!:confused:

I have also sent an email to my TA, but I am impatient so figured I would find out faster by asking here. :D

All great ideas regarding the luggage tags! (Actually, I just signed on to the personalizer, and now I know what they look like.:o)

It seems that staples and some clear packing tape should hold fairly well. And, there's a note on the tags themselves that generic luggage tags will be available at the port, if necessary.

Can anyone tell me how air travel booked thru Princess is handled. The Cruise Personalizer has the flights listed, but how do you prove you are ticketed with the airlines?

You should have a six-character airline booking number (just as you have a six-character Princess booking number).

Either call Princess or your TA if you do not know the airline booking number.

An alternative is to call the airline. With your name and flight number (and some proof of who you are), they should be able to tell you the booking number.

Having to print your boarding pass, luggage tags and cruise answer book is a sign of the

times. It was a shock to me yesterday when AAA told me Carnival is no longer printing

brochures.....that you will have to do all your research and reading online.

Fondling your brochure is a big part of the anticipation of your cruise. I sure hope

Princess doesn't follow suit, although they do spend an awful lot of money mailing

brochures.....got a cruise atlas in the mail last week.

I have attached a link to a PDF that Princess had sent out to travel agent in 2009 regarding an ending to cruise docs sent by mail and the new policy about the Pre-cruise e-mails and sample e-mails are also included.

http://content.princess.com/pcan/images/1192/Digital%20Docs%20Announcement%20-%20Final_v2.pdf

However, I received the second e-mail five days before final payment was due and not the two weeks as mentioned in the letter.

Hope this helps!

Archived