Roll Call Costa Med. 3/13/05 East. Caribbean

gfmoore68

Just a few short weeks until we depart and I am becoming "obsessed". I love cruising and I have "talked my husband into another cruise". I can't wait to go and he'll probably start packing the day before we leave!

We should get our documents any day now.

Has anyone else cruised Costa before. I have to stop reading reviews because for every good one I find a bad one and start second guessing. All I really care about is that the sun is out and water is blue!

See you in a few weeks!

Welcome new comers.

Dburger-I am supprized you did not get your documents yet. We recieved ours 2 weeks ago. I wonder if Kathern2 had any luck in changing her dinner seating.

Nedavakshun-I have been planing this since the first week in December, it was a Christmas present for my wife. She has been involved since then. We have been shopping and planning ever since. Most of the planning went on with my brother we are driving my sister-inlaw crazy. They have been on 2 others this is our first. I like reading the review but also noticed the same thing either very good review or very bad. There has been some very positive ones latly and would not second guess any decision.I just belive it's vacation bad is not an option for me!

Todd-As i understand it you can pre-book excursions thru Costa, you can only reserve a place on them. We have a few we are looking at but are waiting until we get to teh ship. In our documents they have better descriptions and even ones not listed on the web site. But still no times, this may play in our decision.

Archived