Parisien Garden X constellation nov 20th 2010

Travellers123

Hi,

we are on the Constellation on the 20th of Nov for the Thanksgiving cruise out of Ft L. i have been trying to find out about nad look at some pictures of the parisien Carden and it's facilities that we ma wish to buy when we get onboard. Can anyone help and point us in the right direction to what wherefore and some pictures so we can make our minds up beofre we go.

Many thaks

Sam

Hi Sam,

you may be having trouble seaching for information because of the name. It's called the Persian Garden. It is a sauna space in the AquaSpa, both dry and wet, with various showers and aromatherapy experiences. The charge is based on the length of the cruise, or you can get a day pass for $20. On the Summit last year, our friends bought the package and enjoyed it very much. I did not buy it because I thought it too expensive for what it is. Now that Constellation has been "Solsiticed", they may have made minor changes to it, but I have not seen anything to indicate that.

It's a co-ed experience too, if that affects your decision. The sauna in the men's locker room was one of the nicest we've been in at sea (it has a massive port hole so you can see the sea) and is free. The Persian Garden has steam rooms and showers in various scents.

Archived